6.27.2011

Can I really have a 9 year old?!














It seems like yesterday that my oldest was born and here she is turning 9! I've joked that were half way to adulthood... And that just makes it all the more crazy! Im still trying to figure out when I became old enough to have a 9 year old?! Ha! She and Ava's birthdays are only 2 weeks apart so the beginning of our summer is spent partying!! Caitlin had a tie dye party this year... We had friends over and they tie dyed t-shirts, made sand art, busted a pinata, ate pizza, and made some groovy bracelets! It was a super fun evening and I think all the girls really had a great time. I had never made tie dyed anything so I was pleased the next day when I washed my girls tees and see that they had turned out supper cute! Here are some pictures of Caitlin's tie dyed party including the invitations that I made... Which I love, love, LOVED! Super cute!

No comments: