2.23.2011

311 Days of Thankfulness

Project 1: 311 (days left in 2011)

I am thankful for ______!

I am thankful for fresh clean water for my family and I to drink.
I flipped on the t.v. this morning (Heaven forbid Ava miss the Disney channel in the morning!) The t.v. was still on last nights channel and Beth Moore was on. I am not a huge religious t.v. watcher but I stayed tuned to the 5 minutes or so and listened to her talk about freedom. That had absolutely NOTHING to do with my thankfulness for fresh water... But anyways she was the guest speaker. The usual hosts then came on talking about third world countries and their lack of access to fresh water. And how many people die from something as simple as not having clean water. I take it for granted that when I turn on the faucet water will come out and it will be uncontaminated. So today I say thank you Lord for providing my family with fresh drinking water any time we want!

We are blessed!

Krisa

No comments: