2.24.2011

311 Days of Thankfulness

Day 2

I am thankful for my husband.

As I was dropping the "big" girls off at school this morning I saw people rolling their trash cans to the curb (its trash day). It's a misty rainy morning and the thought ran through my mind.... "Im so glad the hubby already rolled it out last night." It seems like such a small thing, but that's what I am thankful for. He does these things that seem so small but mean SO much to me. The fact that he does the dishes every night after dinner... Always has... Because I hate it so much. If it's been one of "those" kind of days he'll make dinner or bathe the kids or whatever else needs to be done just to give me a break. All those little things amaze me and show me the depth of his love (among other things). How blessed I am to have such an amazing partner to go through life with! So today I am thankful for my wonderful husband and all the "little" things he does for me.

Krisa

No comments: