2.27.2011

311 Days of Thankfulness

Day 4 & 5

I am thankful for sunny weather and family time!


So Disney is keeping me from my goal of blogging. I know darn the luck! The high today is supposed to be 84 or so.... Love it! Spending time as a family is going well... The memories we are building will last a lifetime! The stories are entertaining and hil-ar-ious! We had an adventure trying to get to s Starbucks last night that ended us up first at a hotel (thanks GPS) which did have a Starbucks inside but was closed and Starbucks 2 was in an outlet mall food court! At least it was open... But they only had enough stuff to make one drink that we ordered? Oh and on the way to said Starbucks 2 I almost hit a possum and as the hubby said "Locked up the tires" The possum ran back into the brush and lived to see another beautiful Florida day. So we are off to another fun filled magical day at Disney with Mickey and friends! But for now my two year old is sitting in the living room playing with plastic spoons and wearing her Dora life vest... Cause you never know when your living room might flood... But thats another vacation story!

K-

No comments: