2.26.2011

311 Days of Thankfulness

Day 3

So I'm 44 minutes shy of it really still being day 3... But we're just gonna ignore that little fact! Cut me some slack here... I've been in the car with all 3 girls and the hubs for 10 almost 11 hours, picked up my in-laws, ate some dinner, ran to Walmart, took a shower and now here I sit in the darkness of my condo in Florida on vacation to share my thankfulness... I think I should get a medal for my effort! LOL!

I am thankful for a loving and gracious Lord who hears my every thought and prayer. He answers them as He sees fit in my life.

Oh how He loves me! Oh how He loves you!

I am not worthy of such a love... I am a sinner.... And I fall short everyday in so many ways. Yet there He is to lift me up. Unworthy... I am.

Thank you Lord for being there for me even when I fall short on you.

Krisa

No comments: