2.23.2011

Happy 60th Banner!








































The days to Disney are t minus 2! Friday will be here before we know it! Along with everything else that needs to be done I wanted to make a birthday banner for my MIL's birthday Saturday. To the land of Hobby Lobby I went... Ava in tow. Fit 1 Dont wanna get in the cart! Made it to the scrapbook paper and was OVERWHELMED with all the options I had! Do I go serious or fun or funny? The options were endless! Once I had decided on a lovely grouping of purple and green toned papers (Some of my MIL's fav's) We wandered back to clearance and there it was.... My inspiration... Matching plates and napkins! I had just seen the same pattern on some paper! I now had a theme! So back to to scrapbook paper we went. Fit 2 I want OUT of this cart NOW! Well we finished up by finding some ribbon and bling and only had he 2 fits! So here's a peak at what I ended up with! Pretty simple with the help from my Silhouette!

No comments: