8.03.2011

Back to school...

I can't believe today marks the 3rd day of school already! Caitlin and Isabel have jumped in with both feet into 4th and 2nd grade... Im starting to feel my age.... That can't be good can it? We hit the jackpot with teachers this year and couldn't be happier! All in all I think it is going to be an awesome year! I've already volunteered myself in Isabel's class as "Room Mom" (Since I was room mom in Caitlin's last year). Ava will be starting preschool  next week and I am going to have 9 hours a week of "kid free" time! What will I do with myself? We met Ava's preschool teacher today at our home. She seems nice and I think Ava is going to have a great year too! She has been so excited this summer about the prospect of attending school... So much so that it has been a big part of potty training, because they have to be potty trained to attend this preschool. WDS has been a big part of our children's lives... Ava will follow in her sisters footsteps by attending. I was not looking forward to school starting back (who doesn't love the freedom of summer?) but now that I've met all of the girls teachers... My cup runneth over with joy! Now if I can just get everyone back into a routine again...

No comments: