5.12.2011

Another year coming to an end.

Its Thursday and early May, yet here I am planning our summer and reminiscing this past school year. Where has the time gone? My kids are officially done next Wednesday. Yes... We get out VERY early... But we also go back VERY early in August. I've always said time flies when your having babies.... But my oh my how true it is! 
My baby is getting ready to turn 3 the 30th of this month and we are having a party with a backyard BBQ and bouncy house included! I am SO excited to celebrate with family and friends. 

Caitlin is finishing the 3rd grade and preparing for her 9th birthday next month... It doesn't feel possible! But I am amazed each day by her! Even if she spends most of her time getting lectured at for one thing or another! She's like a wild mustang hard to tame/teach. She's got a mindset of knowing it all and telling her otherwise is like telling a tree not to grow! But she adds so much life to our lives. Its been an up and down year with her teacher... One minute you love her the next your scratching your head and wondering whats going on inside that head of hers! Overall its been a good year. Caitlin has enjoyed her class and been able to continue to build on existing friendships and develop new ones. She is my mini me and I am trying to pluck the negatives of mine she has picked up... Its not going so well! Ha!

Isabel is still our little space cadet. She seems to live in a far away place called Isabel land! She is still taking her anti-seizure medicine and Ive asked the doctor several times about that being the cause of her lack of awareness and her over emotional reactions. To both they have have its not a side effect. Which leads me to believe there is something else we are missing. She is finishing up 1st grade and its hard to believe! We have ADORED her teacher this year... It was a perfect match for sure. I can not say enough loving things about this woman! I hope her teacher next year is as wonderful... They have big shoes to fill!  

So here comes summer! Let the good times roll!

No comments: