5.03.2011

Thankful Tuesday

So I am sorta late in the day... But it is still Tuesday! Its been a very busy one! Hauling 35 bags of mulch and spreading it out! On to being thankful...
                                           
                                        Okay... So it might not be the first time he's made the list and I know it wont be the last time either! But everyday... Not just today... I am amazed at the wonderful man God made just for me! He is so much more than just a husband. He's the father of our 3 babies... A title he lives up to everyday... He's my best friend, the one who knows my ins and outs and who I am never afraid to share my authentic self with. He's my confidence and self esteem when I have run out of it on my own. He's my Mr. Fix it... plumber, electrician, installer of many things, auto mechanic, my technilogical guru, my landscaper... You name it and he's fixed it! I am so amazed everyday that he's stuck through the tough times in the past and amazed that he wakes up every morning and loves me so completely even without a spoken word. He's full of I love you's and miss you's. There could never be a better man for me. He's my calm in the storm and loves me even when I am the storm. He's seen me at my worst and still he loves me. I think he's a keeper this hubby of mine.
I love you more today than yesterday and I'll love you even more tomorrow!
                                                                                      
                                                                                       K-

No comments: