5.25.2011

Holy weather batman!

The girls and I are in Oklahoma this week visiting Papa G, Grand Papa, and Granaw. The tornadoes last night were north of us about an hour away... But the picts on tv are devastating! There is a 3 year old boy missing and it is heart breaking. I am thankful we're safe (obviously) but my heart breaks for all those suffering from this act of mother nature. I've spent plenty of time in Oklahoma in my 30 years and never been in a twister (don't want to be in one either!). It TERRIFIES me to even think about it. I squeezed my kids a little tighter this morning and stared at them sleeping a little longer last night. I am reminded of how much I take for granted and how incredibly BLESSED I am. My prayers are with these families and my heart breaks for them. Please pray for them and especially that they find this little boy.

No comments: