5.19.2011

What is wrong with me?!

Ok I swear aliens must have abducted me and switched my mind with someone elses OR something! Yesterday was the girls last day of school (blog to come on that) meaning today was the first official day of SUMMER break! Yay...Right?! Well this Momma must be getting up on the wrong side of the bed or something... Because I am in an emotional funk... You know when your sad kinda, but mad kinda, but wanna cry kinda..... Yeah one of THOSE kinda funks.... And before someone says it NO it's not that time of the month. So whats wrong with me.... Why so glum? Maybe it's the million and one things I feel like I need to get done but havent been home to do.... Laundry is to that overwhelming point (and we still have clean clothes...Can we say shop-a-hol-ic?!) We're having friends over for dinner... House MUST be cleaned tomorrow! Invitations for Ava's bday party need to be made and mailed out. Saturday morning is the girls last soccer game.... Gotta pack for Oklahoma.... Leaving Sunday morning for Oklahoma just the girls and I... Come back Friday....Just in time for the in-laws arrival for Ava's bday party Memorial Day.... So maybe its just that my plates full... Although I enjoy my plate being full! Makes life exciting! Maybe a good nights sleep will do me good?

No comments: