3.03.2011

311 Days of Thankfulness

Day 8 & 9

I am thankful for the times when my children sleep in!

I am thankful for poppy seed muffins! Mmmm!

So the two are vastly different but nonetheless I am VERY thankful for both! After 6 days of Disney (it has been magical!) I am EXHAUSTED and the kiddos sleeping in every morning has been WONDERFUL... May need to let them stay up late more often on the weekends!
And the second... Poppy Seed muffins.... Well I am NOT a breakfast person! Usually my "breakfast" includes coffee with milk and sugar of course and that is all! But we stopped at the grocery store last night and there they were Poppy Seed Muffins... I actually LOVE Poppy Seed Muffins! So this morning I ate 2 for breakfast... Good thing we did LOTS of walking around Disney!

Good Night...

K-

No comments: