3.03.2011

311 Days of Thankfulness

Day 10 & 11

I am thankful for new experiences.
I am thankful for home.

Caitlin had a rough week at the beginning of this trip. She didn't want to ride anything remotely fun.... She was too "scared" of EVERYTHING! It made things interesting to say the least. Slowly after thinking and thinking about it, we finally got her to ride a roller coaster.... And she LOVED it... So much so that she, Bel and I rode it 12 times in one day! Finally on the last day last ride of the day I got her to ride Space Mountain with me... She loved it! I was a proud Momma!

After 11/12 hours in the car we arrived home last night. There is nothing like coming home after being away! Sleeping in your own bed is heavenly!!! It really is a warm fuzzy feeling you get when you pull in the driveway and realize that your in your own space. Vacations are wonderful but its always nice to come back home!

K-

No comments: