3.11.2011

311 Days of Thankfulness















Day 17

I am thankful for such sweet friends my girls have!

Today was friend day at the Bryant house! Yay for friends! First Ava's friend Jo came over for a few hours to cast spells, dance, munch some lunch, and chill! What a fun way to spend a chilly morning!

Next this afternoon the Big girls had friends over for a slumber party! We have had such a fun evening. A game of Scene It, A dinner of ziti, garlic bread, salad and strawberry shortcake for dessert! Yummy! Next blankets and pillows were spread across the living room floor and 5 little girls plopped upon them and we watched Mega Mind... Cute movie! Now from behind the bedroom door the roar of giggles can be heard. I know these sweet and innocent days will be gone before I know it... So today I am thankful for a day full of good friends, sweetness, and giggles!

K-

No comments: