3.10.2011

311 Days of Thankfulness

Day 16

I am thankful for spooning!

Yes... Spooning! Maybe it's a little personal but nonetheless SO thankful for that precious alone cuddle time at night. I guess it means so much to me because for years the hubs worked 3rd shift and was gone during crucial spooning time! Back then I longed for him to be home at night... Well there were lots of reasons I longed for him to have a "normal" schedule... But bedtime was a big one for me! I swore when he got off 3rd shift I wouldn't take that time for granted. Well it's been years since 3rd's and I don't think I've taken that snuggle time for granted. I cherish that time. It's warm and safe and no matter how good or bad a day has been its the perfect way to end my day! God blessed me with such an amazing man to spend my life with and spoon with. And today (and every day) I am thankful that I get to spend the last minutes before I doze off with that amazing man!

K-

No comments: