3.19.2011

311...

I will still be posting thankful for(s) but my 311 project has come to an end....
This week was Spring Break so I loaded up the C I A and headed to Oklahoma to visit Papa G, Grand Papa and Granaw... Got to see my bestie and her kiddos as an added bonus!
The girls had such a great time and loved spending time with Papa G. He took them riding on the gator (sport utility thingy) and let them feed the neighbor down the streets horse (who blew horsie snot all over Ava and I). We traveled over to see the girls Great Grandparents (Huge thankful for!) Went to the "mountains" where we saw Buffalo and Long Horns. The wind about knocked us over atop Mt. Scott.... But all was well as Ava told me "I gotchu Momma I gotchu" like she was holding me up? LOL! We ate lunch at the infamous Meers. And they played with their new tent Papa G bought them.... Couldn't bring the thing home though, due to the fact that Papa G and Momma weren't smart enough to get it folded up properly! The nut doesn't fall far from the tree... That's for sure! All in all we had an amazing trip visiting some of the super heroes of our lives. Glad to be home now and to get settled back in. So much to do!
Pict's from the trip to come!

K-

No comments: