3.20.2011

I just don't get it...

Trivial, not worth the time, it's only a few cents here and there...
I just don't get what people have against saving money!
Coupons, sales, clearance... Oh my heart goes pitter patter!
I am in no means a professional saver... I still have lots of saving knowledge to gain... But I am on my way to be a professional! All the time I hear people make comments about how its not worth it to clip coupons. Ok... If you say so! I saved 55% off my bill last Friday at Kroger! That excites me... I am that lame people! Tonight I saved $57 off my Target bill... That's not cents!
Most of the time I don't think, rather I know that even my hubs doesn't get what all the excitement is about.
Hmmm
well lets see... I love going and doing (as my Daddy would say) and all that going and doing cost what else but $$$! So the more $ I save with my coupons the more going and doing I/we get to do. There is also just the plain excitement of watching my total dwindle down.... LOVE it!
I have a lot left to learn about saving and such but I am on my way and I wish more people would jump on board! Lets save save save so we can play play play!

K-

No comments: