3.09.2011

311 Days of Thankfulness


Day 15

I am thankful for my girls!

We all knew this was coming at some point! What amazing little people I have been blessed with. Each of them amaze me in so many ways. It also amazes me how fast these precious years seem to be going by. People always assume that we are disappointed that we dont have a boy.... It's odd, almost like having 3 girls must be a curse. This also makes people assume that we will have another child to "get a boy"... Well we see how well thats going! I wouldn't trade any of my girls for a boy! Caitlin is lively & talkative, my go getter! Isabel is sweet & sensitive, my cuddle bug! Ava is... well a toddler! She's busy all the time! My mover & shaker! They are all our own built in comics - You never know what will come out of the mouth of babes!
Being a mom is the greatest adventure and I love it! Even when my kiddos are driving me crazy and I need a break... I wouldn't trade them for anything. As for "that boy"... we will see... maybe someday... and maybe someday "that boy" might be another girl- and that would be ok. Children are a blessing that make each day amazing! Enjoy them, cherish them, spend time with them and most of all love them!

K-

No comments: