3.08.2011

311 Days of Thankfulness

Day 14

I am thankful for me!

Ok, so maybe its a little or a lot self centered... But nonetheless I am thankful for me! Now if I could only figure out how to be the best me I can be! Its amazes me, we grow up and have these little (sugar plum we'll call them) dreams of what our life will be like... and who we will be from the time we are young.... For the most part I think we are living in the magical land of Disney that Mr. Walt Disney himself created! Im workin' on being that "me" I envisioned as a kid. The one that never yells and always understands her kids feelings... Who keeps the house spotless and volunteers at every event she gets a chance too... Ok ok so maybe those last two aren't and shouldn't be realistic! But I will work on being more patient (Lord I'm still praying for that one!) and put my money where my mouth is on my priorities. To support the man I love with every ounce I have. To spend more quality time with my family instead of just the plain old quantity. In the process of doing all these things and more I hope to find who I am.... Truly. The past 12 years (As of July 10 this year) I have been the wife and now for the past 9 years (As of June 18 this year) I've been the mom. I love being the wife and the mom and want to be the best at both that I can be... But I also somehow have lost who at the core of my being.... who am I?
Maybe through this blog we will find me... The real one.
I promise to always be honest and let it be what it really is!
The good, the bad, and the ugly no holds truth!

K-

No comments: