4.07.2011

Good-bye #31

So is it odd to not be in the dental profession and know the number of your teeth? Cause I do! Im thinkin' that's a sign that you've spent a lot of time at the dentist! I had braces as a kid... Removed all 4 wisdom teeth as a tween.... 1st root canal and crown at 26.... Now at 30 I've had to have 5 of my molars crowned 3 root canals and now one of those root canals I had 5 months ago has failed. I've lived in denial for months about it... Determined the pain would subside... Wrong. *sigh*
So tomorrow I will bid farewell to number 31 (Very last bottom right molar)... Thank you for your 30 years of service I really did try to keep you and wish you would have cooperated but I guess your ready to retire.
Have I mentioned how big of a baby I am when it comes to pain? And yes I've had 3 babies.... But a baby is a wonderful reward after all that pain! I am NOT looking forward to this experience and hoping it goes well!

No comments: