4.25.2011

Overloaded No more!

So my stockpile had completely taken over my pantry (forgot to take a before pict oops!). I needed to make a place to but my overflow. Now mind you I am not going to have my stockpile take over my house... I just needed a little more space. So we found shelf that was in our garage when we moved in... Mind you the shelf is probably 70 plus years old! After a lot of elbow grease and a little degreaser to get the oil stains off (it was in the garage remember). We had a perfect place in our laundry room where the shelf fit perfectly into this little nook... PERFECT! Needless to say I am easily entertained and excited about my new stock shelf!
Please ignore the concrete floor we are in the process of redoing parts of our laundry room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I'm sending your email addy to Extreme Couponing LOL

Krisa said...

Those are fighting words! I am NOT an "Extreme" couponer.... Those people are nuts sometimes! Im not THAT nuts... Yet.... ;)