4.22.2011

Whew what a week!

Wow! What a week... I've stayed SO busy! I got the stuff the hubs brought home donated to different places around town. That took me two FULL days! Mix in two play dates.... 3 trips to Walgreens where I saved over $100 dollars between the 3 trips with coupons- Outta pocket was a total of $70ish! Not bad... Not bad at all!
I've also been to Walmart 3 times... And didn't buy much like under $20 not much! I've been to CVS where I bought 2 bottles of mouth wash for a grand total... Are you ready.... .18 cents! The Post Office got two visits from me. TJ Maxx got a return. Old Navy took a chunk outta my wallet today.... But I got a TON for my $$!
 My in-laws arrived today and met us for dinner. Looking forward to an even busier but fun weekend full of soccer, Easter activities, Dollywood, and Church! Can't wait to dress all our dolls up for Easter... They have the most beautiful dresses from Gap. Not the most exciting post, but alas it will have to do!

K-

No comments: