4.28.2011

What I got.... What I spent....What I SAVED!

Ok... So I headed out to Walgreens last night for some major saving shopping! My total before Walgreens promos, coupons, and such was $105.52.... AFTER Walgreens promo discounts, coupons and including tax I paid a whopping $22.58! Not bad I say... Not bad at all! So here's what I got!

2 Arm and Hammer laundry detergents
1 pkg Stayfree Pads 
1 light up Easter Minnie Mouse cup
1 light up Easter Mickey Mouse wand (both were 50% off and made great filler items!)
2 pkgs of Men's Gillette Razors
1 toddler toothpaste
1 pkg manicure sticks
4 men's Gillette deodorants
4 men's Gillette body washes
4 men's Old Spice body washes

Total savings.... $82.94! Plus I got $3 back on the Stay Free pads... They were free.... Plus I made a $1 on them because I had a $1 off coupon! I LOVE couponing and the money it saves me!

No comments: