4.15.2011

The week in a nutshell

What a week... Lets just say I am hap hap happy to see the weekend! Caitlin had TCAPS (state testing) this week... Soccer practice for the "big" girls Monday.... I've ran more errands than I care to count... Play date for Bel Thursday... Bunco Thursday night... Check up on the hole in my mouth by the oral surgeon... Im a clincher and have to figure out how to stop... Should be interesting! Finished the evening up with the grocery store and a trip to Walgreen's with the entire family (my crazy idea)! It was fun (and stressful a bit) to do something as simple as grocery shop together. The kids wanted corn dogs for supper so Cajun shrimp for the Hubs and I it was! Great way to end this busy week. Excited to see what the weekend holds... Hoping to finish up a project or two and maybe eBay some more stuff.... I think I can.... I think I can.... Procrastinate... That is ;)

No comments: