4.08.2011

I survived !...Or at least I have so far?

I survived! So goodbye 31... I have a hole that seems to be the size of the Grand Canyon... Okay so maybe that's a little over exaggerated... But it feels like it is! Overall it wasn't that bad. Got some "laughing gas" and some of that gel that tastes horrid and then came the big needles and a pinch... Best numbing experience ever! A loud POP and goodbye tooth.... Apparently I'm not a bleeder... And the doc was scraping my jawbone to "promote" bleeding to create the clot to keep the ick out! All I can say is that's a VERY interesting sound... Not one I really want to hear again.
The stuff he numbed me with was something stronger than Novocain and so I stayed pretty numb all day. He sent me home with an antibiotic, fancy mouth wash, and Percocet... Bad news is I think I am immune to the Percocet.... I think the next few days are gonna be a little rough... This too shall pass! Glad to be through the first part and hoping for the best in the healing department.

No comments: